Grosvenor Villa B&B ★★☆
A gorgeous Victorian B&B—not very central, but wonderfully welcoming, stylish, and convenient to the A4 for motorists
Sometimes it seems every hotel and B&B in Bath is set in a Georgian building—but the Grosvenor Villa, just over a mile down the London road, is one of the few where you will truly notice it inside and out.
The grand decor speaks of a luxurious private home of marble staircases and burnished-wood pianos—or at least that lets a labradoodle wander around like he owns the place.
Richard provides a warm welcome and a lovely continental breakfast in the dining room each morning.
The two double bedrooms on the ground floor—on with a four-poster bed—share a bathroom, while the queen room upstairs has a private bathroom.Book it
General info about B&Bs in England
Also in Reid's List: Bath Lodging:
- Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa★★★| £££
- Crystal Palace Apartment★★★| ££
- Abbey Green Apartment★★★| £££
- Thatch Cottage★★★| £
- Leighton House★★☆| ££
- Abbey Hotel★★☆| ££
- Harington's City Hotel★★☆| £
- The Bath House Boutique Bed & Breakfast★★☆| £
- Berdoulat & Breakfast★★☆| ££
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa - YTL Classic Hotel★★☆| £££