Leighton House ★★☆
A small, traditional British B&B in an elegant Victorian just south of the city centre
Leighton House is a small, traditional British B&B in a 140-year-old Victorian villa just across the Avon River south of the city center—just far enough away from the tourist bustle to be calmer, yet still only a ten-minute walk (uphill!) from the sights and the rail station.
The ten rooms are done in an elegant, vaguely French-modern style in soothing colors that hark to the Georgian blues and greys.
The bathroom have in-floor heat, the breakfast is ample and excellent, there is free on-site parking, and the staff couldn't be friendlier.
This place is really meant for couples; all rooms are doubles, and kids under 12 are not allowed.Book it
General info about B&Bs in England
Also in Reid's List: Bath Lodging:
- Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa★★★| £££
- Crystal Palace Apartment★★★| ££
- Abbey Green Apartment★★★| £££
- Thatch Cottage★★★| £
- Abbey Hotel★★☆| ££
- Harington's City Hotel★★☆| £
- The Bath House Boutique Bed & Breakfast★★☆| £
- Berdoulat & Breakfast★★☆| ££
- Grosvenor Villa B&B★★☆| £
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa - YTL Classic Hotel★★☆| £££