Salisbury & Stonehenge ★★★
Stonehenge, Avebury, and other ancient sites carpet Wiltshire around, Salisbury with its glorious Gothic cathedral
Escorted day trips from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath, Including Pub Lunch in Medieval Village of Lacock
- Context: Full day in the South West: Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day Trip Including Oxford and Windsor Castle
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor
- Windsor Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge Tour
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Day Trip
- Private Full-Day Tour of Bath and Stonehenge
- England in One Day: Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip
The 5,000-year-old stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the most incredible sights in Europe, highly conducive to contemplating the earliest dawn of human endeavor and terribly romantic when the sun sets behind the ancient ruins.
Many visitors hurrying out to see the famous Stonehenge are surprised to find that they stumble across one of Europe's greatest Gothic cathedrals along the way. Salisbury, gateway to South Wiltshire and its prehistoric remains, is a medieval market town that's a deserved attraction in its own right.