Fielding Hotel ★☆☆
A cozy and friendly moderate Covent Garden hotel on a pedestrian street
This old-fashioned hotel sports tiny, worn, but comfy rooms with pine furnishings and traditional charms. A few have quirky touches, like a claw-footed tub right in the bedroom.
It's in one of the best parts of town, on a gas lamp-lit pedestrian street across from the Royal Opera House and near the bustling Covent Garden Piazza.
The hotel has no elevator, but five rooms are on the first floor.
Few inns this central are such good values or as quirkily friendly and familiar.Book it
» More about Hotels in England
General info about Hotels in England
Also in Reid's List: London Lodging:
- 11 Cagodan Gardens Hotel★★★| £££
- The Savoy Hotel★★★| £££
- The Connaught★★★| £££
- Duke's Hotel★★★| £££
- The Gore★★★| ££
- Juliette's Bed and Breakfast, Dawson Place★★★| ££
- Cheval Three Quays at The Tower of London Apartments★★★| £££
- The Royal Horseguards★★★| £££
- Hotel 41★★★| £££
- Charlotte Street Hotel★★★| £££