The Bath House Boutique Bed & Breakfast ★★☆
One of the best of the dozen B&Bs along this stretch of road just N of the city center
Three blocks west of Queen Square, many addresses in a long line of Georgian townhouses have been converted in B&Bs, and the Bath House—at the end of the row closest to the city center—is perhaps the best of the bunch.
The bedrooms are done in luxuriuous style, if slightly kitchy in some details (spangly, disco-ball throw pillows; ribbon candy bed canopies), with free WiFi, smart TVs, and a Full English breakfast served in bed.
Those beds are great: king-sized beds with super-comfy Sealy pocket-sprung, memory support mattresses.
There is free parking on site.
There's a two-night minimum stay on weekends.
They also rent one– and two-bedroom apartemnts about 100 yards away.Book it
General info about B&Bs in England
Also in Reid's List: Bath Lodging:
- Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa★★★| £££
- Crystal Palace Apartment★★★| ££
- Abbey Green Apartment★★★| £££
- Thatch Cottage★★★| £
- Leighton House★★☆| ££
- Abbey Hotel★★☆| ££
- Harington's City Hotel★★☆| £
- Berdoulat & Breakfast★★☆| ££
- Grosvenor Villa B&B★★☆| £
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa - YTL Classic Hotel★★☆| £££